100 word challenge week 29

100 word challenge

The world is big; I want to go to see the big world. Find a map, X marks the spot, carry a bag and ready to go!

The place Iโ€™m going to go is Tibet. I dreamed there for so many times, in my imagination, mountains everywhere, bulls, and horses running on the grass all the time, they donโ€™t need to be worried about someone will kill them, because the people there are kind and they think all the creatures in the universe are their families. Color flowers swing on the grass while the wind is blowing.

3 thoughts on “100 word challenge week 29

1. Marina, I would love to go to Tibet too.

You have captured the spirit of peace and wonderful nature well, although the writing is not without errors, and as I read, I feel a sense of nature running free.

For your next piece, concentrate on your sentence structure: check for run-on sentences and sentence fragments. Remember to get someone to read your post before submitting to ensure that your published work is as good as it can be.

Great effort – keep it up. ๐Ÿ™‚
    Mrs T.

2. I love this text, your description of flowers swinging in the wind really gives us the feeling that we are there.
    Well done for your work and sorry my comment is late ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Thank you for your entry into the 100wc this week Marina.

Mrs T has some very good advice for you about punctuation and I also totally agree with her when she says that you give the reader a sense of running free.

I really loved the idea that the animals felt that ‘all the creatures in the universe are their families’. What a lovely sentiment. Reading it really reminded me about what is important in life and that we are all a part of one big wonderful world.
    I want to visit Tibet now too!
    Great work.
    Mrs Evans (100wc UK)