100 Word Challenge

After Alice drank the weird water, she became smaller and smaller, she was only a- finger’s tall. She was happy that she was so tiny, because she could go everywhere with her tiny body. She went to the market to buy a toy slide for herself. She went into a forest with her slide. Suddenly, a turkey came forward to her. She was not afraid of the huge turkey, so the turkey looked at her weirdly. She brought some food for the turkeys, but the food was even bigger than Alice. After the turkey ate the food, Alice changed back.

2 thoughts on “100 Word Challenge

1. Marina, I like the way you have alluded to Alice in Wonderland whilst at the same time making this your own. Good job. You have used a good variety of sentence structures here, including starting a sentence with the adverb “suddenly” and then following this sentence with a complex one. Well done.

Keep up the good work 🙂
    Mrs T

2. Marina, I enjoyed reading this story and was impressed by the flow and completeness of it. A rounded story in just 100 words. Well done! I think that your story would have benefitted from some descriptive adjectives and this may be something to think about for your next blog. Overall, a very impressive piece of writing.